Sunday, April 12, 2009

2009-04-12-Sunday

Ed's blood count Friday morning was 9.4 ,platelets are at 33. So this means he dropped a point in hemoglobin since Tuesday and his platelets are falling again. He will most likely have to have a transfusion this next week. I am having a little trouble getting his Revlimid and I have filled all the papers and talked to all the right people so if nothing happens by Tuesday I will be Finding out what is going on..
My brother Pat and his wife Linda came down from Austin this weekend to replace our air-conditioner,and the A Coil.It all went out the same time.Ed even went over to the barn with Pat.He had a big day and enjoys Pat's company.
I keep saying how bad 2009 has been so far and I can,see it getting any better any time soon,so I am TRYING to remember that at the end of the day to find our silver lining.Well this weekend it was Pat.Thank You so much for all you did for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment